The weather Monday and Tuesday here at the beach was pretty nice
Save on you wedding photography with https://mckimphotography.com/
email bill with your info to save $200 to $1,00 off our wedding photography prices for 2019-2020
Mckim Photography is fully insured photography company using the best equipment for photographing your wedding
Negotiate, Always Negotiate
Even if you’re meeting with a top photographer, it doesn’t mean they don’t want to provide the most competitive rates for their customers. They’ll be more willing to negotiate if you’re booking off-season, or a day other than Saturday. Also, always mention who referred you as it may score you a discount (something we talk about, below). We also suggest meeting with multiple photographers so you can compare the packages and the costs. With the photographer we chose, our engagement session, album and several prints were included in our package, which was not offered by every photographer we met with. The bottom line is: You’ll never know what you might be able to get if you don’t ask!
Plan Your Schedule WiselyIf your package includes eight hours of photography and video, you’ll likely incur extra charges should you choose to have both until the end of the wedding. We preferred more time with the photographer while getting ready, so we opted to have the photographer and videographer leave after the cake cutting. Though we may have missed a few great moments in the last hour of the wedding, we saved on the extra $500 per hour/per person overtime charge.
The Basics call Mckim Photography at 732.451.6003
1. Ask about price breaks if you’re having your wedding in slower months such as November, February or March, or if your wedding falls on a Thursday or Sunday night. The pros we spoke to tell us to expect between 10 and 20 percent savings.
2. Hire local talent. We are local and shoot wedding along the Jersey shore all the time Most photo and video professionals base part of their fees on travel time to, from and in between locations, but, if asked, will often grant discounts if you’re having your wedding and reception in the same location, or if your sites are close to one another.
3. Don’t skimp on fees or food by eliminating photo assistants. These key technicians help set up the lighting and sound so the photographer can spend her precious time shooting you.
4. Ask about discounts based on referrals.
If a friend books a photographer or videographer based on seeing initial proofs or footage from your wedding, many pros will knock as much as $500 off your final payment.
5. Always mention who referred you. says, “I offer special discounts based on referrals.” (Case in point: He’ll offer $100 off to Bridal Guide readers if they mention this article.)
Did You Know: In big-ticket regions, such as New York City, average costs can be as high as $3,345 to $4,460 for a photographer’s time, with added albums, prints and slideshows bringing that total up to $6,201 to $8,268. And for video grapher services plus editing in NYC, costs can reach an average of $2,169 to over $5,000 for more extensive editing. In Chicago, you could expect to pay between $2,451 and $4,085 for photography and videography in total. Check your city’s averages at
This mornings robo call from Belmar boro Mayor Matt Doherty, implores residents to park in your drive way so the plows can get through the street, We can not blame the town for the plowing if we do not all move our cars from the road to allow the plows to get by.
Do the right thing and move your cars, be a good neighbor, also boro hall gym will be open incase we lose power as a warming center
Photos of previous storms in Belmar the first photo is the March 1993 winter storm sand and snow everywhere
These other photos are the December 2010 blizzard with blowing snow the 2010 storm left 8 foot drifts on the beach front
Belmar Supports the troops, once again Belmar will have a no beach badge fee for active military troops.
Gallery may take a few seconds to load.
This picture was taken today, February 25, 2010.
Belmar Beach winter storm video Dec 27, 2009
This is a test of Vimeo on the new website, I took this video 2 summers ago in Belmar NJ